Saturday, October 11, 2008

Updates..

We are hearing that the Fairy die is being shipped to the Crafter's home main location. Then the fairy will be heading to the Crafter's Home stores. She she should be arriving soon... Watch out for October 20th when they release their new quarterly die a border. Well the owner of my LSS let me know it is something that I am going to want. Oh heavens...

There is also a rumor that Hobby Lobby may be releasing a die. Something was mentioned about an "exclusive" in their newsletter but not much else on it. So keep you eyes peeled for something new from Hobby Lobby.

I have also heared rumor of another release soon from Archiver's. They are killing us...

1 comment:

Bobbie aka Mimi of 3 said...

I wanted to take a few minutes and thank you for posting the latest news about Quickutz. I'm a true fan; a devoted fan; and my debit card can verify that - when it's not in shock. I was one of Quickutz first customers - I stood in line at a store in Lakewood, Colorado when the first hand squeeze tool and die cuts rolled out. I've been an addict ever since and have absolutely no regrets. I did stray for a couple of months when a friend and I went in together and bought a Cricut. I'm sorry now that I wasted my money. Almost everyone I know that scrapbooks or makes cards has one. I only know one other person that uses Quickutz. I would love for you to post some of the things that you've made with your Quickutz. It would be nice to get some new ideas. Again, thanks for your blog. I'm not a blogger (guess that's a sign of my age) but I read yours almost every day. It's marked as one of my favorites at home. I'm so hooked on your blog that I've been reading it from South Korea - I'm visiting my daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandkids. My daughter is into the Quickutz, so we plan on making some of the dies while I'm here (I took a chance and mailed some of my die cuts to my daughter - that's faith in the postal system wouldn't you say?). Thanks again from a Quickutz addict.