Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Info on new die from Beach Scrapbooks.

Paula posted this on a scrapbook board so I am sharing the info. I am can not wait to see this die. As a Florida girl it will come in handy. I bet it will look great on Nemo pages and Seaworld pages. Thanks Paula for the information.
Beach Scrapbooks in Virginia Beach has shown us their new exclusive this
evening. It is a 12" border die that is absolutely to die for. the theme is
called "SEA CREATURES" it features a jelly fish..a lovely
fish..crab..octypus..oyster with pearl..seaweed..shell. another exotic different
fish..and a sting ray.
What makes this border die so unique is not only that
it is fabulous, but very thought out, although this is a border die, they have
included enough give between each creature to use as a border die, or cut out
individually creating separate dies.
They have ordered only 600 of these
dies , our club members can only order 2 which I did tonight, they will have it
up on the web in the next week or so, so that you can pre-order them. They are
$34.99 each and worth every penny. They will ship overseas, but they have not
determined the cost yet, nor the cost for domestic shipping.
Our club has 70
members, so if each one of us buys 2 that is 140 leaving 460 for the entire
country and overseas to order. If you want this fabulous border, then I would
not delay, they are due to arrive in the store sometime in December.
I
looked at this border and felt it, saw the cut outs as a whole unit and each one
cut out separately. This is a must have border.
I did ask Jenn one of the
owners if it was alright to let go of the information and she has approved my
doing this.

Jenn is going to fill her QK Club members orders first. She will post the link to pre-order the die sometime next week. When I get a picture I will post it her. Jenn you have us salivating to see a picture of your beautiful creation.

No comments: