Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A new die coming out soon.

So a little birdie dropped me a line. This birdie says watch your newsletter from Beach Scrapbooks (the creator of the Virginia the Mermaid). Virginia will be getting a friend soon. I will let you know when I hear something. I must say.. I wish I lived near Beach Scrapbooks. They have Donna Downey coming to their store.. I wish it could make it up there. It would be great to meet her. I can dream..

I did get an about Fabio.. If you do not know by now. He is sold out. Even sadder is Scrapbook Cottage and Scrapbook Market (Tallahassee Store) will be closing their doors. The even worst thing is Scrapbook Cottage is my 2nd home. It so breaks my heart. I am going to try and find a way to put on here which dies are still available and which are not. Time to play on here. So Happy Tuesday.

No comments: