Sunday, December 28, 2008

The End of the Year..

Well this year is coming to a close very quickly. This has been a budget blowing year with LOTS of great release, some that are not as desirable and some that just have us scratching our head. I must say thank you to all the creative store owners who have come out with these very detailed designs. We have seen new companies emerge with more options to use in out machines. I am not sure I will be updating the blog in the last few days of 2008. You guys need to get posting some new layouts with all those limited dies you recieved from Santa. I think I have run out of layouts and cards to post on the weekly blog. But I also must admit that I have been so busy that I have not been able to check the Quickutz gallery as ofter. I will start it up in 2009. I still can not believe that we start a new year in a few days. Where has this year gone. Oh yeah I know.. We have been stocking scrapbook stores, watching the calander and waiting for the next release to be announced. Hopefully 2009 will be less taxing on our wallets. May you all have a safe and Happy 2009.
Christy

Also-- If anyone has the die number for the 3 new Archiver dies please drop me a line. Thanks..

No comments: