Friday, January 8, 2010

Something strange on eBay...

Maybe we have stumbled across a new die. A Border die. I received a nice email from Serena about the snowflake border. One of the Auctions had a picture of the Scrapbook Express traditional type snowflake border. The other was a more whimsical snowflake border supposable from Archivers. It says it has the code C-108-BDR. Scrapbook Express Snowflake border is C-198-BDR. 108 is one of the missing numbers. Yea I ordered one... We will see if it the more whimsical one that Archivers may have decided not to released. Here is the picture on the auction. I have purchased from this seller before, so I know she is not a fraud. She says this is the picture she was given for this die from Quickutz. I have yet to see something like this in a regular release from Quickutz. Time will tell..

3 comments:

Angelique said...

LOL.. you are such an enabler.. The seller must think I am crazy.. I have been buying a lot from her lately.. I also got the scrapbook express snowflake border from her.. but this one is cuter

Krissynae said...

I have been extremely behaved on here lately. I agree I have ordered a lot from her lately also. She had a great deal on Santa's Workshop and could not pass it up.

Angelique said...

Mee too. I got all the pages and spines for the books in the package. And at a great buy too. I also got the gingerbread set but that I got on layaway from remember when....

Also got some of the country die sets at $ 10 a piece... lol, and not too long ago a couple of just released fonts for a steal...