Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Hobby Lobby dies..

A BIG thank you to Tina.. She dropped me a line asking about the new Hobby Lobby dies. So I visited the Crafts Etc site and it looks like there are 10 total new dies. All are singlekutz 4x4 dies and $16.99 each. Check them out here Page 2 & Page 3 (If the links do not work just type in exclusives and they are on page 2 & 3). As a reminder if you order from the website Free Shipping for orders over $35. If you are fortunate enough to live close to a Hobby Lobby store you can go to Hobbylobby.com and sign up for their newsletter and get their coupons. If you do not see them on display, please ask an associate because a lot of stores are keeping them behind the register. Thank you again Tina for the info..























































1 comment:

Angelique said...

mmm now how am I going to get these... Thanks for posting, have to ask my buddies for help here.. like 3 of them... so not too bad I think