Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scrayland's New Release

Well Dani from Scrapyland has released his next design and the first of the Design teams dies. The Nutcracker is 4x4 revolution die will be on sale starting next week. As for the Seahorse it is a 2x2 dies and will be available for purchase with special promotions. Like now is you are a member of his QK Club and spend $125 you can purchase him. If you are not a current member of the QK Club you can get him with a $150. Considering I just spent $120 and the package is somewhere between here and Miami. If I would have known I would have waited a few days.




1 comment:

CreatedbyKay said...

This nutcracker looks great - he will definitely take awhile to put together, but that seems to be the QK trend lately.
OK, I have announcement to make for Scrapbook Express. We will have 2 new dies coming out probably in March. A clock and a doctor related die, not sure on anymore details than that. I won the contest for the new Exclusive die ideas - I'm so excited!