Friday, May 30, 2008

New release????

I recieved an newsletter from one of the stores who I have purchased scrapbook supplies from before. In it there is mention of exclusive dies.... I wanna see.. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to see if it is added to their website.. This was in the Newsletter from Scrapbook Express (http://scrapbookexpress.com/)

QuicKutz Rep will be here Saturday, 9-11am for demonstrations & celebration!
Kendal, a QuicKutz Rep, will be at our store Saturday from 9am to 11am to
demonstrate QuicKutz and have some "screaming deals", exclusive dies and a
special 6x6 album & tin decorating class kit! There are limited supplies so
come to our warehouse sale or watch the website Saturday for the class kit!Use
the Forward link below to easily forward this email to all your friends so they
don't miss out!


Hummm. Man I wish I was out in Utah right now. I will keep you guys posted when I hear something. I can only imagine how cute this die will be. The Dump truck and Wand w/tiara are great..

No comments: